My Week #2: January 8 to January 14 2018

Hi everyone

So the schedule is going to be a bit different this week as I didn’t post yesterday on Monday because I was so tired after having a busy weekend. So today I’m going to be doing two posts to catch up. I’m posting a My Week #2 from January 8 to January 14 and also something a little bit different that is not a Tuesday Treat. I have been busy with work this week as lots of people are away at work so they have been giving me extra clients which means more hours, which is good. It’s tiring but it’s good.

Photo 16-1-18, 2 34 00 pm

On Monday January 8, I had work from 7:30 AM to 3:20 PM then I had dinner at my parent’s house. I went straight there to my parent’s house as dinner was around 5:00 PM.

On Tuesday January 9, I had dentist and did some shopping in town then I had lunch at Two-Bits Villains, which I talked about in my previous post. On Wednesday, I had work from 7:35 AM to 5:40 PM. I had to do an extra medication and transport that day then Thursday I had work from 7:30 AM to 4:20 PM. Friday, I had work from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM and this is where it starts to get busy. My manager had called me before the French festival so I had to ring him back to give him feedback about on call and to talk about what happened last Saturday with the medication. I’m not in trouble though.


The festival was a bit overpriced for the ticket, food and drinks but overall the atmosphere was great. The best performance was Fefe who got the crowd dancing. He should have been the last act instead of second to last. The last act wasn’t very French so I was a bit disappointed in the last performance as we waited for quite a while for them and didn’t turn out to be that good so we left early. A couple of the bands before Fefe were quite good better than the last performance. I got my hair braided for free but the hairdresser did it quite quick and I couldn’t really see the braid but it was still an experience. For food, I had a vegetarian hamper that came with a vegetarian baguette, quiche, salad, and a dessert. It was smaller than I thought it would be and I enjoyed my mussels with chips more than the hamper. I ate it all anyways so it wasn’t a waste.



I took an Uber to the festival as I didn’t want to worry about parking but it ended up costing me $25 for the trip instead of $11 because I left my ticket at home. Also the Uber driver reminded me of my ex-boyfriend which was weird and a bit uncomfortable as he had the bald head like he did. I hate guys now that have bald heads.

On Saturday, I had work from 8:10 AM to 12:10 PM. I then went home to have a nap as I had my friend’s 30th birthday dinner that night at Gin Long Canteen. I had written about it but I decided to delete that post as I wasn’t happy with it. I was talking about social anxiety then. I had the Mary Martini for drink, which was lychee and cucumber and my friend had ordered some banquet dishes which were really nice. We only had the table for 2 hours so we went to the Archer Hotel after more chats and drinks. I left when others started to leave as I was getting tired. It was nice and everyone was friendly even though I didn’t really know anyone there. There were some old faces that I used to play mix netball with and they had recognised me so it wasn’t really awkward at all they didn’t ignore me or anything.

I was going to go to Body Balance on Sunday but I felt tired and decided I had to house cleaning so that was my exercise. So I did that in the morning and then I had my friend’s daughter’s 10th birthday at Bounce Inc. which was near my house so I didn’t have to go very far for it. I had a nice time even though I didn’t jump it was only the kids that jumped so that was from 1:30 PM to about 4:30 PM and we decided to have dinner afterwards so most of us went to Watermark in Glenelg which was a buffet. I had been there before and the food looked the same so it wasn’t that exciting for me. It was just good to hang out with my friends and these friends are more like family to me. They accept and love me for who I am and I can be honest with them.

So that was my week. It was a busy week of socialising and work so my brain had hurt on Monday. How was your week? Hope you had a good week.

Happy reading!

Love Nat xx

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s