I didn’t go out today so I thought to give you a recipe for one of my favourite afternoon snacks or light lunches. I had it today for lunch and it’s also simple, easy to make and healthy.
If you buy a box of cruskits, they usually give you recipes and ways to use your cruskit but this is how I like to eat them.
You just need:
1. Get two cruskits and place them on a plate
2. Grab a knife and spread the cheese spread on your cruskits
3. Place one slice of ham need two (one for each cruskit) and fold it in half then place it on each cruskit
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place the two halves on each cruskit
5. And top it with two scoops of avocado.
And that’s it!! I hope you enjoy this recipe. I love cruskits because it’s light and delicious.
How do you use your cruskits?
Love Nat xx